December 14, 2014

Camel and navy blue

li1 3 

 Looks like I'm still infatuated with this color mix and how can you blame me? Blue goes with my hair color and blue also goes very well with nude/cream/beige/camel/orange and so on. Needless to say that I have been wearing that cape for the last week, it's like I've rediscovered it in my wardrobe after someone from Narnia snitched it from my closet. (Those who know the Narnia books, know what I mean).
  There are 10 more days left unbtil Christmas and I couldn't be more excited. But I'm even more excited when I think about the release of "The Hobbit 3" in a few days, wohooo! I've been watching all sorts of films and shows recently, including the dreamy Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - it's a must, every year. 
Now I'm off to the famous antiques fair we have here every month, hopefully I will find some treasures (and Christmas presents)

 Have a lovely Sunday guys!

  li1 7li1 4 li1 6 li1 li1 2 li1 5

Wearing: MiniPrix.ro cape and boots, New Yorker jeans, Sheinside sweater, Reserved bag, vintage beret and scarf



5 comments:

  1. pretty ;-)


    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce frumoasa e capa, imi doresc si eu una la fel de draguta ca a ta :D
    Iti sta super cu bereta albastra, chiar se potriveste de minune cu tinuta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat de frumoasa e tinuta asta!!
    Imi place mult de tot cromatica, iar puloverul seamana putin cu unul, pe care l-am purtat si eu ieri :) Geanta e superba si tare bine iti sta machiata asa :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing! I really love the colors and the sweater has amazing details :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!