June 26, 2015

Colorful outfits on rainy days

93 3

 It's been pouring rain for the last two days, so it was a bit difficult to go out and about and take pictures, but at least the sun wasn't shining too bright to ruin both my mood and my photos. It was quite cold outside for this time of the year, but I stubbornly wanted to feel it was still Summer, so a tank top and a silky skirt were my choices for that particularly rainy day (I still had a blazer, don't worry).
This weather gives me a lazy mood, so my idea of spending my free time right now is to read a bitter book and to watch all sorts of fantasy and gothic series on my comfy couch - think of Penny Dreadful and Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell - check them out, they're quite good. These are my occupations until Summer begins again - hope it won't be too long now.

 Have a great weekend guys!

93 93 5 93 2 93 6 93 4

Wearing: Stradivarius skirt and sandals, Pull and Bear top, The Bag Shop bag


2 comments:

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!