February 7, 2016

Off the shoulder sweater

004 7 

 I don't know about you, but I love it when I see any piece of clothing that shows off the shoulders, no matter if it's a dress, a top or a sweater. So imagine my joy when I found this sweater at a ridiculous price of $5 in an outlet shop back in January! 
No, the weather was not all that warm, but I couldn't wait any longer to take some photos with it. It feels so warm and looks so feminine, you can wear it like I do, or with the collar on the side or even to the back, showing off some skin, it's so versatile. 
I just love a design that can be worn in many different ways and when it matches so many other items in different styles, don't you?

 Have a warm Sunday guys!

  004 4004 2 004 5 004 6 004 3 004

Wearing: Pull&Bear sweater, gifted skirt, Mohito boots, no name bag.


15 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit! Love the sweater!


    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love this sweater! x

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so beautiful!
    London fashion and beauty blog - Yukova Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great look, love it! :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love this look!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely look, this sweater looks so cute and cozy. Happy Sunday!

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sweater and bag!! You look amazing!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anaivilo, your blog is amazing and you looking awesome! Love your styles and taste. I love fashion and I am drawing different styles of fashion outfits. It would mean a lot for me if you could check out my channel on
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlkVrH2H2MC40-7fhTGPQw

    Wishing you a great day, Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that sweater, the color and style are perfect and it looks so cozy! I also love how you paired it with the black pieces. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having the best start to your week, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. $5! what a steal! you look amazing girl!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit :)


    following you! hope that you can do the same so that we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww love the sweater!
    You look so pretty!!!

    Kisses from Portugal :)
    http://banging.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!